Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lookin' Good

There are so many options to choose from when shopping for workout clothes. In the city, I've personally bought workout clothes at Lululemon, Modells, Athleta, Gap etc. 


But how do you choose?! Going to each store and seeing what they have is one option. However, I can recommend my two favorites and save you the time.
My two favorite stores to shop at for workout clothes are Lululemon and Gap. I like both of these stores for different reasons. 

I love the variety of different leggings and pants at Lululemon. There are many different lengths of leggings or pants that you can choose from. There are baggy pants, tight pants, short pants, and long pants. Depending on what I am shopping for, either yoga or warming up for ballet class, I can find what I need in many different styles and colors at Lululemon.

At GAP, I like shopping for workout tops and sports bras. GAP has great tank-tops and t-shirts to choose from. The prices at GAP are also very affordable. I go through so many shirts when I workout that its nice not to spend a fortune on them. 

Overall, I would recommend buying workout clothes that are comfortable, but more importantly ones that make you feel good. I think that finding the right outfit to workout in will help you motivate yourself to actually go workout. If you feel confident in your look then there is no reason not to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment